YOUR FAMILY'S SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY!
If you are introduced to swimming lessons by a current swim school member, you and and the member will receive a free lesson during the month of March
Our Swimming and Water Safety lessons are endorsed by the Royal Life Saving Society of Australia.
We encourage you to have fun, learn and benefit from:-
- Development of personal survival and water safety skills
- Deep water skills & activities
- Development of diving skills
- Shallow water skills & activities to build confidence
- Learn the basic 6 strokes including survival backstroke
- Ongoing program and assessment when your child is ready
- Reward system for children
- Small class sizes
- Austswim accredited Instructors
Teaching strokes such as freestyle & backstroke are an important part of learning to swim, however, it’s vital your children learn personal survival skills. The skills and knowledge we teach in our program provides your child/children with strong foundations in personal survival, rescue and swimming skills.
The following classes are available:
- Wonder - Aquababes
- Courage - Pre-school
- Active - School age
- School Holiday Programs
Getting started with Noarlunga Leisure Swimming Lessons is easy.
- Call us for an easy, over the phone consultation where we’ll find the appropriate class for your child.
- Select a time and day based on your availability and your child’s level.
- Your first lesson! Bring goggles, bathers and a towel & arrive early so you can meet your new teacher.
Don't let your child become a drowning statistic, teach your child to swim - enroll today.
Watch this space for news on our new Splish Splash water familiarisation program for babies from 4 months