<< DOWNLOAD 2018 TIMETABLE NOW!
Roller Skating is a fun family activity using traditional 2x2 Skates. We offer sessions to stroll around and have some fun, as well as structured lessons. All sessions are listed on the timetable available for download.
- Saturday am Learn to Skate = structured lesson to learn the basics of skating
- Saturday am Advanced/Dance Skate = For those who have mastered the basic skills of skating and wish to take it further
Friday Night Sessions & Sunday Afternoon Sessions
- These sessions are the type of session to bring the whole family to have some fun and play some games hosted by our staff
- We also have theme nights to come dressed up as a character from the chosen theme!
Skate & Swim during school holidays - skate first, swim later!
- 10am - 12:30pm Skating with games and fun!
- 1pm - 3pm Jump in the pool. If child is under 12, they must have parent supervision
- Call us now on 8384 1144 to book!
Have you thought about a Roller Skating Birthday Party?
Check out our Birthday Party page now! http://www.noarlungalc.com.au/facilities/birthday-party
Come & try or get back into it. The memories will flood back!
DOWNLOAD THE 2018 Roller Skating Timetable NOW! Available under Downloads on left of page!