Our Swim School is endorsed by the Royal Life Saving Society of Australia.
We encourage you to have fun, learn and benefit from:-
- Development of personal survival skills
- Deep water skills & activities
- Development of diving skills
- Shallow water skills & activities to build confidence
- Learn the basic 6 strokes including survival backstroke
- Ongoing program and assessment when your child is ready
- Reward system for children
- Small class sizes
- Austswim accredited Instructors
Teaching strokes such as freestyle & backstroke are an important part of learning to swim, however, it’s vital your children learn personal survival skills. The skills and knowledge we teach in our program provides your child/children with strong foundations in personal survival, rescue and swimming skills.
The following classes are available:
- Aquababes (parent and baby 6m- 18m & 18m - 3yrs)
- Pre-school (2 ½ -4yr)
- School age (4yr +)
- Teens (13yrs - 16yrs)
- School Holiday Programs
Getting started with Noarlunga Leisure Swimming Lessons is easy.
- Call us for an easy, over the phone consultation where we’ll find the appropriate class for your child.
- Select a time and day based on your availability and your child’s level.
- Your first lesson! Bring goggles, bathers and a towel & arrive early so you can meet your new teacher.
Don't let your child become a drowning statistic, teach your child to swim - enroll today.